Philanthropy - RevBoost Gives Back
- What are we doing? RevBoost is now offering its philanthropic services to community members, clients and organizations of all types*. Tell us about your goals! What would you like to accomplish? Whether you're fighting for a life or supporting the school team, we want to help!
- Why are we doing it? It's time to make a change for the better! With so many great causes out there we've decided to open up our hearts and provide support for those in need. We believe it's our social responsibility to give back to a world that has provided us with such an expansive wealth of opporunity.
- How can we help? These days there are tons of ways to get involved, and we're interested in all of them! We can do flat monetary donations, volunteer our personal time, or even match your fundraised contributions. Want us to run a 5k? No problem! Get creative with your ideas because the RevBoost team is ready to participate in your good efforts.
- Who can we help? RevBoost is prepared to help almost any cause out there. Events supporting education, community development, and humanitarian services are eligible for RevBoost team-member volunteers and contributions. However, we cannot support any political and religious organizations.
Let us know how we can help you by filling out the charitable donation request form below:
- Charitable Donation Form
You may also complete the PDF version and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please understand that we will need time to process your charitable donation request, and submit your information at least four weeks in advance of your deadline.
Policies and Limitations
- RevBoost may only provide charitable donations up to the value of $1000 USD once to the same group/organization in a one year period.
- RevBoost may only commit to a charitable cause if the donation request is received four weeks in advance of the scheduled event or deadline.
- RevBoost does not support ANY political or religious groups/organizations.
- All charitable donation requests will be reviewed as they are received. While they will be reviewed regularly, it may take 2-4 weeks before a decision is communicated to your contact person.
No exceptions will be made to the above criteria. If your organization is eligible for donation, you may submit a request for review. Please, do not call or email RevBoost to check the status of your request. They will be reviewed in a timely manner and you will be notificed once a decision is made.